The nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding equipment and supplies, and safety products is seeking a temporary Cylinder Filler Technician. This position does have the opportunity to become full-time.
• Fill various pure gas cylinder packages according to production schedule and inventory
• Fill Helium Tube Trailers.
• Fill cryogenic liquid VG Ls of Helium.
• Maintain accurate inventory at all times.
• Allocate (pull) full products to open production orders according to daily order reports.
• Order inventory replenishment from 3rd Party Vendors and Airgas facilities as needed.
• Unload , sort and prepare assets for fill as required.
• Work closely with Shipping and Cylinder Maintenance Department team members to reach common goals.
• Review SDS for all chemicals being handled.
• Work safely at all times; follows all Air Liquide and other Regulatory Procedures.
• Willingness and ability to handle high pressure gas and cryogenic liquid vessels safely.
• Provide recommendations for safety and process improvements .
• Promptly reports all safety concerns or incidents when observed .
Quality Control and Maintenance:
• Maintains accurate inventory and record keeping
• Understands and adheres to all standard operating procedures as established by the relevant Quality Manual.
• Maintains a clean work area as well as any other area, which may be assigned .
• Completes daily housekeeping
• Cylinder filling experience required.
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• Forklift experience preferred.
• Overtime as needed.
• Must be able to work independently or within a team in a fast-paced work environment .
• Highly focused individual with attention to detail.
• Requires walking and standing to a significant degree.
• Must be able to lift 5O lbs.
• Must be able to handle cylindersisolbs using handtruck.
• Must be able to read scales and gauges.