A composite metal manufacturer seeking machine operators with forklift Experience.
Must be willing to work 6PM-6AM shift (4 days on, 3 days off)
• Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
• Load and unload equipment and materials
• Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
• Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
• Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
• Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Manufacturing Line Experience.
• Lifting of up to 25-50 lbs. required.
• Use of proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during production, required.
• Available to work days or nights, some rotation possible.
• Must be able to work 12 Hour Shifts.
• Able to work overtime on an as need basis.